[Techtalk] MSN connectivity problem

Amy Hussey rpgirl1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:51:48 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply, but I think I have a workaround.

I was browsing wikipedia last night, and was looking for alternative http
ports, and found 8080.  I tried it out with MSN in Kopete and it worked!
Well, it sort of works...  I get signed out every half hour or so.

I've never tried Wireshark...  *goes off to install it*

Thank you for the tip.  I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Amy