[Techtalk] Age-old cron problem

Mike kenziem at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 11 00:51:49 UTC 2007

On December 10, 2007 12:20 pm, Nicoya Helm wrote:
> [...]

you might want to check out Remind

Remind is a sophisticated calendar and alarm program.

    * A sophisticated scripting language and intelligent handling of
exceptions and holidays.

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/remind

David, demonstrated it calculating garbage pickup days and being able to
adjust for holiday automatically.

Collector of vintage computers http://www.ncf.ca/~ba600