[Techtalk] symlinks

Ben Knowles adric at adric.net
Fri Aug 3 15:59:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

Sorry if I'm a bit late, but I have been tangling with some nasty full
symlinks on a migration I'm doing and have found the symlinks program
quite helpful. It provide a little more verbosity than the basic find
command.  I just used 'apt-get install symlinks' , and a quick google
turned up this TAG page with some hints for other distros:
http://linuxgazette.net/issue65/tag/5.html

hth,
adric