[Techtalk] Renting virtual appliances instead of VPSs?

chris chris.madrone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:12:09 UTC 2007

I'm pretty happy with VMware and the vmware server is free
http://www.vmware.com/products/server/

You also might want to take a look at the vmware virtual appliance
marketplace http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/

This is the listing of web app virtual appliances
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/cat/53

hth
chris