[Techtalk] abcde: parameters for mp3 ripping

Roberta Gallini regina.amazzone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:17:31 UTC 2006

I must be too "windows-oriented" but sometimes I think that some of
Linux' programs have a tortuous behaviour expecially when you find
1000 lines in a conf file, all in English, and you are supposed to
read it all to find a small setting to customize.

I tried a lot of multimedia managers in Ubuntu, and I had the
suspicion that they have all been prepared by the "office for the
complication of easy business"-

;)

BTW, I would appreciate information about ABCDE, if someone actually uses it.

Thank you
Roberta