[Techtalk] is it possible to create a live cd of just mozilla mail?

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 23 22:33:36 UTC 2006

I have Fedora Core 3 installed and mozilla for my email.

Using google I found info for mklivecd from Mandriva but
nothing for Fedora.

I want to archive email lists to cd and want to still be able
to read the email via mozilla, so I thought a live cd of my
email lists would be the solution.

Is there a way to create a live cd of the email I want to
archive? Or is there another option to archive the email
lists and still read them using mozilla on a cd?

The only way I know to archive is to use tar and bzip2 but
then I don't have mozilla to read the email.

Thank you for any tips.

Darlene