[Techtalk] ruby course?

B N patchworkgrrl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:36:44 EST 2005

Laurel,

I'm interested from the context of a full-time J2EE developer with 4
years experience.  I'm primarily interested in Ruby because I hear it
is simpler and faster to write web applications using Ruby instead of
Java and I'm interested in anything that will make my work easier to
do and understand.

Regards,

Becky