[Techtalk] ADSL NB5 gateway webserver problems

Meryll Larkin alwanza at oz.net
Tue May 31 17:50:57 EST 2005

5/31/05

Hi Kathryn,

I don't know if this will help, as I'm relatively new at this stuff myself
but
1.  http://www.netcomm.com.au/ADSL/adsl.php
You might find some help there, like a downloadable user's manual
2.  You haven't mentioned how you set your DNS, which on my RedHat is in
/etc/resolv.conf  If your DNS on the Linux box is not currently pointing to
public IPs (outside your LAN), try pointing it to public IPs (should have
been provided by your ISP) and see if that makes a difference.

I'm going to sleep now, it's very late here in WA USA.  Wishing you good
luck and hope you get it resolved before I wake up.

Meryll