[Techtalk] Mozilla v. Firefox

Jaroslaw Fedevych (UALUG jaroslaw at linux.org.ua
Wed Jan 26 23:43:31 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 06:34:48PM -0800, Carla Schroder wrote:
> If you were tasked with selecting a cross-platform Web browser to standardize
> on for developing Web apps, would you choose Mozilla or Firefox? Or something
> else entirely?  Firefox is all fashionable now, but how do they compare for
> developers?

That makes no difference as for HTML rendering, because engine is the
same for both: Gecko. So, Mozilla, Firefox, Galeon, Epiphany etc. are
all good.

Moreover, if you do not handle configuration switches when compiling
Firefox, you can easily get Mozilla instead (what I did until RTFM'd well).
:-)

--
X Windows: Let it get in YOUR way.