[Techtalk] SCSI solved now Fedora problems

Lucky Lady needlesschatter at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 07:19:29 EST 2005

I just upgraded to Fedora. Both the SCSI card and the
tape drive are recognized. However, now I have 2
problems with Fedora.

1. When I go into gnome, an error window pops up:
Error activating XKB configuration. Probable internal
X server problem. My keyboard works fine and the
settings  look Ok. I'm using a standard (black) dell
keyboard on a KVM switch. How do I get rid of that
message?

2. Mozilla is soooo slow. I did not have this problem
with RH 9. What's going on?

TIA,

DaLy