[Techtalk] Help desk/trouble ticket/knowledge base software?

Conor Daly conor.daly at cod.utvinternet.com
Thu Jan 13 02:27:23 EST 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 12:06:46AM -0800 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
jennyw thought:
> past times, but I haven't seen anything that looks as good in PHP or
> Python/Zope.

A colleague of mine tried out something called 'phpSupport' which is a
straight LAMP solution.  It did have a few issues where we entered a
specific string in the ticket title box and it seems to search only on the
original description rather than on later comments.  The developer is on
hand to troubleshoot on the forum though.  Can't think of the URL just now
but if you can't find it, shout and I'll post a URL.

Conor

Domestic Sysadmin :-)