[Techtalk] PHP mail, images and user's clients.

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Sat Feb 19 01:36:27 EST 2005

Sue Stones wrote:

>  I have been doing a bit of trial and error.
>  No success yet, but I will have another go tomorrow.  At the moment I
> can hardly keep my eyes open, so I think its time for bed!

Scratch that.  I have discovered that if the mail is in HTML format then
its actually a function of the email client that controls the loading of
the images.

As for the other question I suspect it requires something like Javascript.

Now I really must go to bed, because it takes too much effort to sit in
the chair.

sue