[Techtalk] Linux and home Internet connections

Caitlyn Martin caitlynmaire at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 05:20:43 EST 2005

Hi, Kathryn, and everyone else,

> No, not everyone has a cell phone.  Not everyone
> *wants* a cell phone, even.

I have one because it's a job requirement.  Otherwise
I wouldn't.  I call it "my leash".

Israelis are addicted to cell phone use.  They take
calls at restaurants, in the middle of meetings,
everywhere...  I find it rude and obnoxious.  I don't
want to see the rest of the world go that way.

(Side note:  Before anyone accuses me of
Israeli-bashing please remember that I am Israeli :)

All the best,
Caity