[Techtalk] mailman stopped mailing

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Wed Sep 15 10:49:23 EST 2004

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 07:19:31AM -0700, Raquel Rice wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:38:04 -0400
> Terri Oda <terri at zone12.com> wrote:
> > What do the mailman logs say?  What about your mailserver logs?
> > The incoming message should be logged somewhere if it's made it to
> > the machine.
>
> Have you gotten that list working yet?

As far as I can see the message isn't showing up on the mail server where
the list is. If I send the message from that machine everything goes
through just fine. My laptop says that the email is leaving correctly, so
I'm starting to wonder if it's a problem with my ISP?

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]