[Techtalk] Open LDAP Client configuration???? no clue

Karina khould at technicaldirection.com.au
Fri Oct 22 09:21:22 EST 2004

thank you
I am gathering that I will need to set up a 3rd party client to get this
working, i was hoping that all I needed to do was setup the ldap.conf
file using the GUI to get it all connected, I reckon I am dreaming in
technocolour again <smile>

thank you for the information everyone, if I am wrong and my dreams can
come true please let me know <smile>

regards
Karina