[Techtalk] Redhat certification of value?

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Thu Nov 11 07:11:05 EST 2004

Hi,
What are people's opinions on the job market value of RedHat certification?

Years ago, I was a sys admin of mac servers. The past couple years, I've
been managing various linux distributions  on our home and small business
network (ie not high profile production servers) and want to professionalize
that experience to be more competetive in the job market (working on linux).

Any suggestions on the best route to take?

Thanks
-chris