[Techtalk] Javadoc + latex

LinaMårtensson plastic at dtek.chalmers.se
Sun May 16 23:40:28 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to write a report in latex. I have several smaller files
which I gather into one large report using \include.

I also want my javadoc documentation to be part of this report. I've
found texdoclet (https://texdoclet.dev.java.net/) which generates tex
code from my java comments, but this .tex-file of course has its own
\documentclass, \begin{document} and anything in between those commands.
So, it doesn't work very well to include this in my report using the
\include command. I do want everything in one report though, so I can
reference the different parts and only have one file.

Does anyone have any good idea on how to do this? Is there perhaps
another way to include files that is more suitable for my files? Or is a
completely different approach better? I don't care as long as I get a
good tex representation of javadoc, in the same document as the rest of
my report, without too much pain.

Thanks.

	/Lina