[Techtalk] Two quick questions: linking /dev/parport0 andnolsmod, modprobe, etc.

housekm at fastmail.fm housekm at fastmail.fm
Sat May 15 20:54:28 EST 2004

Thank you!

I'm afraid you assume too much of my own knowledge, I've heard of using
runlevel 1 but haven't had any need to use it so far.  To reduce the
number of questions, etc., I'll get the nearest Linux in a Nutshell from
a local library and look it up.

-on a personal note, I was so proud of Monstro (aka Bertie), I feel like
Dr. Frankenstein would if he'd reversed polarity on a routine maintenance
of his cherished creature.

Kathleen

On Sat, 15 May 2004 18:45:49 -0700, "Anthony Gorecki"