[Techtalk] Using Debian Testing (Sarge) on production servers

John Clarke johnc+linuxchix at kirriwa.net
Tue Mar 9 17:33:24 EST 2004

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 01:30:03PM -0500, Michelle Murrain wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to be moving to. I've got several
> RH 9 boxes now (which puts me in a different kind of bind). And I am

If you're referring to the approaching end-of-life, have a look at the
Fedora Legacy project:

    http://www.fedoralegacy.org/

They aim to provide support for 18 months after RH withdraw it.  I've
been using them for my RH7.3 systems, with no problems so far.

Cheers,

John
--
I dunno, from the photos I've just seen, it looks like they've managed to
capture Gandalf.