[Techtalk] Anyone using Bloomba e-mail client?

Jessica Smith crystalsinger at mail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:19:41 EST 2004

Hi all,
=A0
I've been playing around with Bloomba, which incorporates SAproxy (commerci=
al version of spamassassin for Win32). [=A0www.statalabs.com=A0]
=A0
Has anyone else had any experience with this client? Good/bad experiences?
=A0
It seems like it's Pretty Good(TM) - very fast finding e-mails, focused on =
searching and views rather than folders, integrated Bayesian filters and (o=
ptional) use of RBLs... It has some "missing" features (single key message =
navigation, server-side mail handling capabilities, etc...) but is mostly g=
ood.
=A0
I'm not yet convinced that it's worth USD$60 though... Any feedback greatly=
 appreciated.
=A0
=A0
Cheers,