[Techtalk] configuring Apache2 for pdf

Cynthia Kiser cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu
Thu Jun 10 11:53:21 EST 2004

Sounds like it might be a mime configuration issue. Ask the
complainers if they can give you an example url that works the way
they expect (to rule out browser strangeness) and then run "wget -S
$URL" against both the "good" and your url. See if you get the same
mime type set for both. If not, then poke around the Apache docs until
you find out why files with the .pdf extension are not being given the
correct mime type.

--
Cynthia N. Kiser
cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu