[Techtalk] favorite desktop/browser RSS aggregator

B N patchworkgrrl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:18:42 EST 2004

We've been talking at work about how to keep on top of various
technical subjects.  One idea I liked was to use a RSS aggregator to
get feeds from your favorite news and technical sites.

So I downloaded the Sage extension for firefox (
http://sage.mozdev.org/ )-- and it is definitely functional, but not
great.

One of my coworkers uses sharpreader for windows
(http://www.sharpreader.net/) which is much nicer to look at, but
consumes a lot of memory and, of course, is for Windows.

Do people have other favorite aggregators that are desktop apps or
browser plugins?

Becky