[Techtalk] Re: monitor cycling on & off

gab gab at gorge.net
Fri Jul 2 18:49:44 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 19:00, Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com> wrote:

<my overview:  NEC MultiSync P750, Radeon AllinOneder 9700, RH9, Gnome -
monitor cycles on & off instead of going into sleep mode>

> Can you put it on a different PC to see what happens? It sounds like a
> prob=
> lem with the monitor itself to me, but the easiest first check I know
> is to try it on a different PC first.

I tried it on a Tera 8100 with Windows XP, no probs.  And now, it hasn't
done it on the linux machine since I hooked it back up this morning.
Maybe I just had a loose cable.  :P  I hate troubleshooting hardware.

Thanks!
gabrielle
(of course, as soon as I hit "send" it'll freak out big time...)