OpenOffice: Adding icons to the toolbar (was Re: [Techtalk] OpenOffice.org wizards: how do I...)

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Fri Jan 16 23:16:30 EST 2004

Thanks for that Tracey.  I have done as you suggested.  Once I figgure out how
to use it I will no doubt use it from time to time.  Eventually I will have
to use it regularly.

My poor brain isn't copeing that well with teh whole list of new things I am
expecting it to get uesed to.  So I keep forgetting things as I don't use
them for long enough to get tehm into long term memory.  But ....

sue