[Techtalk] PHP not finding a function

Katie Bechtold katie at katie-and-rob.org
Thu Feb 19 13:53:27 EST 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:13:08PM +0530, Devdas Bhagat wrote:
> Are you calling the correct PHP binary?

That's a really good question, especially now that I have the Debian
PHP packages *and* the built-from-source PHP on my system.  How do I
find out which PHP binary is being called?

> Does it find the appropriate libraries before the previous version?

I don't understand your question here, but I have a feeling that my
answer again is "how do I find out"?

--
Katie Bechtold         http://katie-and-rob.org/

God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to
change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.