[Techtalk] Hardware recommendations - mp3 and pda

Nicoya Helm NHELM2 at kumc.edu
Tue Feb 10 16:38:51 EST 2004

After putting it off for way too long, I'm getting ready to buy a new
PDA and possibly a MP3 player.  I've been browsing the internet,
particularly www.linuxdevices.com, but that's not really the angle I'm
looking for.  I'm not so concerned that the PDA run on Linux, which
seems to be linuxdevices.com's focus, but more with the ease of synching
w/ Evolution.  Has anyone had any particularly good experiences with any
certain model of PDA and synching w/ Evolution?  What about mp3 players
- any joy with a particular type and linux?

~~~Nicoya...