[Techtalk] Debian help - window manager selection

Rudy L. Zijlstra rudy at edsons.demon.nl
Fri Aug 6 16:32:23 EST 2004

Hello,

I had debian using KDE (my strong preference) and did an upgrade.
Although KDE is still installed, its now using gnome. Grrrrrrrrrr.......
Had a look around and even tried to configure it to so some things in a
sensible way, such as showing the directory tree in the left pane of the
filemanager. Was totally unsucessfull.

Just as unsuccesfull as finding how to get it to use KDE again. Can
somebody tell me the magical key-clicks to get my friendly KDE back?

Thanks!

Rudy

Yes, I know i have some preferences, and sigh, i am finding gnome does
not fit those...