[Techtalk] Trouble with upgrading RAM

Helen Rosseau hrosseau at rogers.com
Thu Apr 29 16:02:03 EST 2004

Your co worker's suggestion about the power supply is the common problem and
purchasing a larger power supply is normally the solution.  Due to dirt and
other factors not all power supplies last the same length of time or have the
capability of sustaining the power load.  Also, though not too usual, the
speed of the RAM might be the culprit.  The slower RAM should be in the first
slot and the faster RAM  in the second.

Helen