[Techtalk] Domain name registrars

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Wed Apr 21 15:42:44 EST 2004

At 4/21/04 03:28 PM , Trent Di Renna wrote:

>Does anyone know a reputable domain name registrar?  I'm setting up a web
>page for a friend, and she wants her own domain name eventually, but I'm
>not sure which of the long list of registrar are actually trustworthy.
>Thanks.

I've been using Domain Discover (www.domaindiscover.com) for a few years
now, and I'm quite happy with them. And I trust them, at least, as much as
I trust any domain registrar. (IMHO, the domain dispute resolution process
has serious problems, which aren't something any registrar can really do
anything about.)

                                                 --Kai MacTane