[Techtalk] security testing

Devdas Bhagat devdas at dvb.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 16 03:14:16 EST 2004

http://www.owasp.org/
The mail list is at webappsec at securityfocus.com

There is also the AppSec conference in New York in June, for those who
can make it.
>From the invite email:
Please join us for AppSec USA 2004 Conference, June 19-20 in New York
City. AppSec is dedicated to real-world application security issues and
solutions. AppSec 2004 is different from many conferences -- there will be no
thinly disguised vendor pitches or vendor booths. It's pure real-world
application security without the marketing FUD.

Speakers will include the OWASP leaders who've brought us projects like
the OWASP Guide, Top Ten, WebGoat, and the new Testing and 17799 projects.
Come hear fantastic speakers like John Viega and Dave Aitel talk about
application security. Denis Verdon of Fidelity National Financial will
be giving the keynote address.

----end quote----

Devdas Bhagat