[Techtalk] Re: RedHat - Fedora Linux

kaptan kaptan at kablonet.com.tr
Thu Sep 25 11:27:30 EST 2003

> On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 16:04, Julie wrote:
>> Caitlyn Martin wrote:
>> > On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:20:26 -400
>> > avarweth at vanadium.sabren.com (Jennifer) wrote:
>> > My understanding was that they would no longer offer support on any
>> > product except the Enterprise Server, but that Red Hat 10 would be
>> > available for download and retail sale.  Did that change?

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/severn/

This could be RH 10 however it will be named Fedora Linux... RH 10 died
unexpectedly :) Maybe as expected!

I will use Mandrake and Debian, I do not need commercial support from
RedHat, if I need, I will use Mandrake ProSuite that will be highly
sufficient to me... Anyway, I hope Fedora would be as sufficient as RH 9
etc...

Best regards,
Cengizhan Kaptan