[Techtalk] Problem in wvdial

perimorph perimorph at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 24 11:27:53 EST 2003

i think that string is just a command to reset the modem's status to the
factory default, but i'd have to find a manual for the model to be
certain.

as for why the problem occurred..  my best guess is that the modem's
saved settings in its memory got messed up somehow, but that doesn't
seem too likely..  you could try a firmware update, but i'd wait and see
if someone else has a better suggestion first.  :)

--ashleigh