[Techtalk] RHN problem

Samantha Blackmon blackmos at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 16 11:15:51 EST 2003

I had the same problem last month :-)
>From the RH site

On August 28th, the SSL certificates used by up2date, rhn_register, and the
RHN applet expired. Systems attempting to connect to RHN using an older
certificate will receive 'certificate verify failed' errors. Please see the
following instructions to download the latest versions of up2date and
rhn_register.

https://rhn.redhat.com/

Samantha (aka Technogrrl)