[Techtalk] OT: Floor wax & desert topping (was: Solarisexperience)

iriXx dev_null at iriXx.org
Tue Sep 16 10:09:11 EST 2003

and there's me thinking it was something to do with the screen colours
in Solaris.....

m~

Julie wrote:

> Rachel McConnell wrote:
>
>> Not me, not me!  Explain, explain!  It sounds funny.
>

> Yeah, I can tell you're a kid because you top-posted.
>
> Saturday Night Live, which is a weekly comedy show here in the
> States, makes fake commercials which they insert into their show.
> Some of them are "real" enough to be almost believable.  This
> one wasn't.
>
> The commercial is for a product called "Shimmer".  I forget the
> exact commercial but in one clip the woman is using it to wax
> her floor and in another she is putting it on her husband's
> dessert.
>
> That's all I remember.  Perhaps old Caity can fill in the bits
> that old Julie can't remember ...
>
> -- Julie.

  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.