[Techtalk] vitrual hosts and squirrelmail

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Thu Sep 11 12:48:25 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 14:02, Dennis Wheeler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm administering a site that had one client and have successfully added a
> second client via virtual hosts.
<snip>
> Do I need to install and run a second copy of squirrelmail for the second
> client?

That's what I've always done - run multiple copies of squirrelmail for
each virtual host. There might be a more elegant way of doing it, but I
couldn't figure it out, so I just did it the easy way.
--
.Michelle
tech at murrain.net
http://www.murrain.net
ph:413-253-2874
cell:413-222-6350
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575

"Windows is not ready for the Internet" - comment on security blog