[Techtalk] Port forwarding with iptables?

Julie txjulie at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 08:54:44 EST 2003

Greets,

I've tried everything I know, and I still can't get iptables to
forward a port.  I want all packets to port 5907 on my cable
modem interface sent to port 5900 on a machine inside the house.

I assumed I could use the PREROUTING chain and --to-destination
and that would work.  But I keep getting "--to-destination: unknown
argument" or words to that effect.

Is the manpage wrong, or I'm just dense?
--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
txjulie at austin.rr.com                  or nothing at all.