[Techtalk] How Temporarily Change Resolutions

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Sun Oct 26 11:22:14 EST 2003

> Conor Daly wrote:
[ lots of interesting stuff about virtual resolutions snipped ]

Kathy Wills writes:
> I have tried a few others but xcdroast is the one that I have found that
> works for me so far.  I'll check out the one you mentioned.

I've used xcdroast at 1600x1200 lots of times.  I missed that part of the
initial posting -- what is it about xcdroast that seems to be requiring
a particular resolution?  What version?  (I have a fairly old version.)

I've also used eroaster and gtoaster successfully, but you should be
able to use xcdroast at any resolution.

	...Akkana