Fwd: [Techtalk] Guide to the command line

Barb Fox mmp_fox at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 22 07:49:55 EST 2003

Mary,

This doesn't answer your question directly, but make sure he knows
about man -k.  Do a makewhatis one time (to set up db)   To look up
commands that have to do with quotas:   man -k quota

I teach a lot of introductory UNIX courses and this helps gets the
students pointed in the right direction.

--Barb