[Techtalk] Guide to the command line

Diggy Bell diggy at dbsoftdev.com
Tue Oct 21 21:49:28 EST 2003

Mary,

You were so close!  LDP has one that I pretty much consider to be my bible
these days.

Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/index.html

Tille did an excellent job of gathering together all the stuff that I just
can't remember.  I've also pointed a few Linux newbies at it and they have
been more than pleased.

Diggy