[Techtalk] Group Permission Security Question

R. Daneel Olivaw linuxchix at r-daneel.com
Mon Oct 20 09:08:40 EST 2003

Hi,

> (I'm replying in full quote here because unfortunately, Evolution is
> sending my posts to each person that posted, and not to the whole group,
> so I need to remember to set the TO field back to the group. :)

Well, I use Ximian Evolution 1.2 (rather old) and I know of this
problem. What you should do is using the "answer list" option from the
"action menu" or the "context menu" (right click)
Else, it will answer only to the sender.
You also can perform an "answer all" what makes the original sender
receive your answer and the list a copy of it (CC).

bye,
--
R. Daneel Olivaw,
The Robot Inside.