[Techtalk] Slackware X and an MX440 w/ dual head videocard

Jennifer Davis davi0302 at algonquinc.on.ca
Thu Oct 9 18:25:10 EST 2003

Well, I managed to solve the problem.  A search on google for Xinerama led
me to a post on a blog which led me to the nVidia website and another
post-response on google groups.

It required using the nVidia Linux driver and a modified X configuration.

I would be glad to share my xf86config file should anyone need the
information.

Thanks Hamster for the push in right direction....

Jennifer S. Davis
Computer Programming, 1st year
Algonquin College
davi0302 at algonquinc.on.ca