[Techtalk] New Motion HDD Enclosure USB 2.0 3.5"

Christina Zeeh lists at tuxtina.de
Sun Nov 23 18:45:46 EST 2003

Hi,

> I am contemplating acquirng the above external storage enclosure. Has
> any one
> had any problems with these? Is there a better product any one knows
> of.

It looks like it's pretty big and has a fan. If you want mobility and
don't expect heat problems, you might want to go for a smaller and
fan-less enclosure. I've had good experiences with the IceCube
enclosures (though I only used the Firewire version, but they have USB
2.0 available too):
http://www.macpower.com.tw/products/hdd3/icecube/ic_usb2

Christina

--
"I smile because I have no idea what's going on."