[Techtalk] Nvidia logo

Brenda Bell k15a-list-linuxchix at theotherbell.com
Sat Nov 22 17:46:26 EST 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:15:28 -0800 (PST)
aqua cool <kewlaqua at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The problem is that my
> computer freezes sometimes when it shows up.
> Somebody told me to put "NoLogo" "true" option in
> XF86Config Device Section.
> Here is how mine looks like and the logo still shows
> up.

Make sure you have the right XF86Config file.  I'm not sure how I
did it -- probably via an upgrade -- but I had two config files...
XF86Config which is used by the older version and XF86Config4
which is used by the newer version.  I spent several hours one
day trying to debug the wrong darn file.

Brenda