[Techtalk] collaboration...

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Thu May 29 22:12:56 EST 2003

On Thursday 29 May 2003 21:27, Terri Oda wrote:
> I'm also very fond of a
> system called Perforce, but it's not free unless you're a bona-fide Open
> Source project.
Oh oh oh - while we're at it, I'll stick my oar in in favour of
subversion(.tigris.org) which is simply the coolest repository system I've
seen. BitKeeper is also supposed to be good (indeed, better), but it has
serious licensing issues (anyone developing competition may not use the
gratis version), so I'd avoid it unless you're going full-commercial and are
going to get licenses for everyone (at considerable cost).

Meredydd