[Techtalk] Humor : Mid-level permanent sys admin position

Subba Rao subba9 at cablespeed.com
Thu Jun 12 18:16:40 EST 2003

----- Forwarded message -----

Subject: RE: Mid-level permanent sys admin position
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:05:12 -0400

Someone made a very good point to me in that my position requirements
were for 5 years of Windows 2000 experience, and Windows 2000 hasn't
even been out for five years.  Hoo boy...

[ How embarrassing... ]
	.
	.

In the end, we'll consider anyone with solid W2K/NT experience and at
least a good familiarity with Solaris.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Subba Rao