[Techtalk] Top posting discussion

Staci scorcora at wisc.edu
Wed Jul 9 20:55:44 EST 2003

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Piglet wrote:

> --pig, who rather feels like she's been told "change or go away"

Yeah, I frequently feel like that.
But the fact of the matter is, the whole discussion is really moot.
Almost no one will read this and say "gee, I really should change my posting style" and then do it, far more
will sit down and say "What an irritating conversation" and keep posting the way they always have.

Nobody cares enuf to change their own behavior, and a person can only change their own behavior.
Why bother hassling people about it?

If people don't like it?  well, Life is hard, they can live with it.
I suppose if it was that irritating, they could filter posts from known top-posters such as myself to Trash.

Y'all are welcome to filter me to Trash, the name is "Staci" with an "i". ;)

sl