[Techtalk] This caught my eye

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Jan 30 15:56:51 EST 2003

This is an interesting article, and I do agree that it's great to have some
other info with the link, but (*putting list admin hat on*) techtalk isn't
quite the right place to post it. :)

For those who might not know, techtalk is for technical questions and
discussion.  This would probably be better suited to grrltalk (general
discussion -- male and female!) or issues.

I'm crossposting this to grrltalk, and all follow-ups should go to grrltalk.

Thanks for posting it, though!  I know I certainly wouldn't have seen it
otherwise.

 Terri