[Techtalk] cross-platform, cross-browser testing

Elizabeth Krumbach Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
Thu Feb 20 16:53:21 EST 2003

Good to see there are groups that want to have their sites look good in
all browsers...

I currently use win4lin

http://www.win4lin.com/

It's a lot like vmware, but can only use windows 98 (at least the
version I have). It's only about $100 (you will need your own copy of
windows 98), still a bit pricey, and it is very slow on slower machines,
but I've found it to be a good option for me. I can browse my websites
in IE and watch/play streaming media (something I definately miss in
linux).

--

"Try not to remember all that we have lost" - Miranda Sex Garden

                   www.princessleia.com
                 www.wallaceandgromit.net