[Techtalk] improving computer usage in schools

Magni Onsoien magnio+lc-techtalk at pvv.ntnu.no
Wed Feb 12 15:04:57 EST 2003

> You'd probably need a school in a country that speaks English natively
> at that age group, but even then it could help them learn about other
> things and other areas.

Well, not necessarily. At least in Norway many schools have projects
where pupils aged from 6 (1. grade) and up have penpals in other countries.
They start learning English at that age, and having a friendship class
abroad is an inspiration for the pupils, I guess. They send drawings and
pictures from their everyday life (and whatever they can think of :-)),
and write comments to them in English (or whatever language they want to
learn).

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.