ACPI was RE: [Techtalk] NFS

Nielson, Bert bert.nielson at wizards.com
Tue Feb 4 17:19:09 EST 2003

I did manage to get ACPI installed in my kernel, but I haven't found much documentation as to what the ACPI interface provides.  I was able to see the battery status, fan status and button status in /proc/acpi

I would love to find additional information about ACPI and how to use it.  The most important information I would like to find is how to suspend my laptop to disk.

Bert